Pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation No. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulation”), Elica S.p.A., as owner of the Fime’s brand, intends to inform you and all users and/or visitors to www.fimemotors.com (respectively the “Users” and the “Website”), on the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected over the website itself.
1. Data Controller, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The personal data processing controller is Elica S.p.A., with registered offices at Via Ermanno Casoli No. 2 – 60044 Fabriano (AN) – Italy, Taxpayer’s Code Register of Companies AN 00096570429 – SHARE CAPITAL €12,664,560, fully paid up Telephone +39 0732 610 1, Fax +39 0732 610 249, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
The Data Protection Officer (pursuant to Art. 37 of the Privacy Regulation) can be contacted at the following Email address: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “DPO”)
The updated list of designated Data processors can be provided on request by the interested parties and/or users.
2. Information collected automatically by the website – Cookies
a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our site also uses log files in which information is stored that is collected in an automated fashion during your visits. In fact, the information systems and software procedures which perform the functions of the website automatically acquire, during their operation, some information, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The following information is collected:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you are using;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested or the method used to submit the request to the server;
- the name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the user’s source (referral) and exit web page;
- the number of any clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.);
- other parameters related to your device’s operating system and digital environment.
This information is processed in an automated fashion and collected exclusively in aggregate form for the purpose of verifying correct operation of the website.
Cookies are used on the website. Cookies are text files stored on digital support that allow a few parameters and data to be recorded, communicated to the digital system through the browser you use. These instruments therefore allow an analysis of your habits in using the website for various purposes: execution of digital authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning the users who access the server, memorisation of preferences, etc.
The cookies are divided into:
- a. Technical cookies: used to carry out browsing or to provide a service you have requested. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be fulfilled or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- b. Profiling cookies: these are used to track your browsing and to create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. This way, advertising messages can be sent to your device in line with the preferences you have already manifested in previous online browsing sessions.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. For the installation of profiling cookies, your consent is required: if you do not want your device to receive and store the profiling cookies, you can change the security settings on your browser. in fact, through the settings of the browser used, you can decide whether to delete and/or prevent the installation of cookies on the device used.
Nevertheless, it is specified that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies, you will not be able to fully use some features of the website.
- • Google Analytics, whose advisory can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy
3. The personal data that you provide to use using the website: for what purpose we process it.
Your data is used to allow you, through the use of the website, to:
- receive updates via Email on all of our promotional and marketing activities, even direct, including but not limited to, information concerning the latest collections, events and advertising campaigns organised by the Data Controller, (the “Newsletter”);
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- (I) fulfil legal obligations;
- (II) carry out technical management of the website;
- (III) provide the Newsletter service with the sending of promotions, offers and reserved discounts (following optional, free and specific consent);
The data processing for the above purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all the specific standards in the sector including the provisions of the “Rules of the Protection Authority for loyalty programmes” of 24 February 2005 and the “Guidelines on personal data processing for on-line profiling” of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the “Guidelines on promotional activities and anti-spam” of 4 July 2013, we point out that any consent you provide for sending commercial, promotional and marketing communications using automated instruments also extends to traditional contact methods.
The data you provide will be processed primarily with digital instruments under the authority of the Data Processing Controller by specifically appointed subjects, authorised and instructed on the processing in accordance with articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. We hereby inform you that suitable security measures are observed also pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or improper uses and unauthorised accesses.
4. Compulsory or optional nature of the consent for conferment of data, the consequences of any refusal and the legal basis of the processing
Please note that for the purposes pursuant to points (i) and (ii) of Art. 3 above, conferment of your personal data is compulsory in that in its absence, on the website, you will not be able to use some website services.
On the other hand, conferment of your personal data is not compulsory but optional for the purposes pursuant to point (iii) of Art. 3 above. Failure to provide the data for the purposes indicated above will prevent us from providing you with the Newsletter. For this purpose, you can decide freely whether or not to provide your consent even for these purposes and without this preventing the possibility of accessing the website services.
Remember that, in any case and at any time, you may ask the Data Controller to delete your data by sending a simple notice, without any particular formal procedure, to the addresses indicated in Art. 1 above.
With reference to the purposes pursuant to points (i) and (ii) of Art. 3 above, the legal basis of the processing is, in fact, the execution of the services provided through the website and requested by you (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation); on the other hand, with reference to the purposes pursuant to point (iii) of Art. 3 above, the legal basis of the processing is any consent from you, freely expressed (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation and article 23 of the Privacy Code).
5. To whom and in what environment we can transmit your data
Your data may be communicated, within the EU and in full observance of the provisions of the Privacy Regulation, to the following subjects:
(i) the tax authorities and/or other public authorities, where this is required by the law or upon their request;
(iii) the structures, subjects and external companies the Data Controller uses to carry out connected instrumental operations or operations consequential to the execution of website services – including the cloud computing archival service – for sending the Newsletter;
Remember that at any time, you may exercise the rights pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, sending written notice to the addresses of the Data Controller and or the DPO pursuant to Art. 1 and thereby obtain:
- confirmation of whether or not your personal data exists with indication of the related origin, verify their correctness or request their update, correction or integration;
- access, correction, deletion of the data or limitation of the processing;
- cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law.
You may also oppose to the processing of the data that concerns you.
With reference to the Newsletter, we hereby point out that your right to request termination of the processing carried out through automated contact methods also extends to traditional methods. Moreover, you maintain the option to exercise this right only in part, namely requesting the interruption, for example, of the sending of promotional communications carried out by means of one or some of the contact instruments for which you gave consent.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities, also through a designated person, by means of a request to be sent directly to the data controller by sending a written communication to be sent to the addresses of Elica referred to in point 2) or to the Manager of Data Protection at firstname.lastname@example.org. The model for the exercise of rights is available at the following address: https://elica.com/download/gdpr/right-access-data-subject.pd
7. Duration of processing
Without prejudice to legal obligations, the personal data will be stored for a determined period of time based on criteria founded on the nature of the services provided. It is specified that the data stored for marketing purposes (inherent to the Newsletter service) will be stored and used until the interested party requests their cancellation (or exclusion from the service), exercising the rights permitted by the prevailing regulation.
8. Security measures
Through the website, your data is processed in observance of the applicable law and adequate security measures are used in observance of the prevailing regulation, also pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
On this issue, among other things, we confirm the implementation of appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of your data.
9. Changes to the Privacy Advisory
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Advisory In this case, you will be promptly informed thereof when you use the website again.